Tuesday 30 July 2013

About me!

Since this if the first time i post something here i won't make it to long,

What i want to write in this blog are things about korea, not only music or drama's but also culture and history, and other things that has to do with korea. I will talk about korean drama's and korean music, give the spotlight to a band or singer every week or maybe a drama (or i try to do that) and other things. And try to post every week a post about korea, from culture to history, gaming to clothes. This post maybe be really short and the blog it's style isn't anything related to my blog yet. I will make changes to all of that. (wish i knew HTML better XD) and other things. But let me know what you think of this idea to make a blog out of it and if you have nice idea for it i would love to hear it.

About me, well what to tell you about me, my name is Ingrid and i'm 21 years old. I'm from the netherlands and a big fan of TVXQ. Because of that i got more into korean culture. And i wanted to share that with you people. If you want to know anything more about me just feel free to ask me about it. 

Hope you enjoy my blog in the future,
Kisses from the admin, Pandachanmin :3

No comments:

Post a Comment